Friday, May 7, 2010

Cataclysm Alpha - Eclipse

Buried in the data mining of mmo-champion is this little gem:
Increases the damage done by your spells by a percentage. 
Grants a percentage of spell haste. 
The damage done by your Wrath is increased when you reach 100 Solar Power, and the damage done by your Starfire is increased when you reach 100 Lunar Power. Effect will last for 15 sec. Mastery increases the damage done by your Wrath and Starfire when you gain Eclipse.
I keep on writing rants about this so I'm just going to not post much since I can't do it civilly.  I just hope that this has nothing to do with the final version of Eclipse, and is a placeholder while they finish the mechanics.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see the problem with this mechanic, it all depends on how fast the power shifts between each extreme though and all sorts of things that, until we get a chance to play with it, will be unable to determine!

    ReplyDelete